Tuesday, January 11, 2011

FREE WIRTE

HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA . .!
  People go to school to high school to learn, be with friends and be out. but people blow everything out of proportion with the arguing and fighting. Personally I believe that's for kids. Were 16, 17 & up and you in school worrying about fighting someone instead of your education. It's childish and they need to grow up. Your half way an adult so why can't you act like one instead of acting like a freaking 8 year old child in middle school fighting. Like seriously grow up. While you there trying to jump me and so worried about what I'm doing I'll be moving on into the next grade almost out of high school on my way to adulthood. I can not stand when a gown women or man wants to argue with someone younger and then threaten to get them jump. Like seriously Its whatever I don't care I'm ready. I'm on a whole another level while your beneath me sweetheart. Grow up. . . !

No comments:

Post a Comment