Thursday, December 2, 2010

DREAM..! Describe the last dream you remember.

The last dream i remember was from last night... it was me, my sister, my mom, and a few other faces that were blur. we were in a abandon cabin and we were being chased by a killer.. the doors locked. lights cut off but the bit of light from outside was peaking through the cracked wood.. silents build the room with fear and i was shaking in terror  with tears falling down my eyes. the door busted open and a man  big and strong, huge, light skin man came towards me and my sister. i didn't want anything to happen to her so i stood in front of her as a shield of protection. but then my mom made a noise on purpose so he couldn't hurt us and he went towards her. After that i woke up and don't know what happen afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment