Wednesday, December 15, 2010

PERSONALITY TRAITS: the jung personality assessment identified many unique traits about you. read over your list again. choose 3 traits that truly describe you. give details and examples of each of these traits in your life.

in the personality test  i took it the other it showed my traits. 3 traits that truly describe me are: I am very organized, I am loyal, Lastly warm-hearted and sympathetic. I'm very organized i can not stand to see anything out of placed  or thrown around. i will get very aggravated and start complaining and put everything back in place.  Also, I'm a loyal person as well. i stick by my word and do i what i promise because i would want to do the same thing for me. Finally, I'm a warm-hearted person i hate to see someone hurt and not doing anything about it. i will comfort, secure and let the person know I'm reliable if they do not have anyone to  talk to. all traits represents each part of me and thats why I'm such a loving person.

No comments:

Post a Comment